Monday, May 10, 2010

Come unto Him

Today I was reading in Mosiah chapter 5 and I came across verse 13 and it says: "For how knoweth a man the master of whom he has not served, and who is a stranger unto him, and is far from the thoughts and intents of his heart?" It really hit me after reading that verse that if I want to KNOW God, I have to be constantly serving Him and others, obeying His commandments and keeping up on my daily conversation with Him, prayer. If I'm not doing these things constantly how will I ever truly know God and how will my thoughts be on Him? I think it would be nearly impossible, especially with all of the distractions that we have in the world today. I just wanted to share this because it really touched me today. I love the scriptures!! :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thats a beautiful scripture and I loved your insight! Thanks for sharing, Abbs!