Friday, May 7, 2010

A new adventure!



Well, I haven't written on this blog in about 2 years! How sad is that! I figure since I have so much free time now, it would be nice to start up writing again.

Brady and I are living in the beautiful state of Minnesota for the summer! He is selling home security here in Maple Grove until August. So, I get to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the beautiful green trees, grass, and countless lakes!


I hope to make this summer a very productive one. I'm going to be reading a ton of books and hopefully pick up on a bunch of new cooking/baking recipes! I also hope to find a lot of new hobbies that I would have never before known that I would love.

I love being married to Brady and I love serving him everyday. Being married really has taught me how to be so much more selfless and I think all in all, it is making me a much better person! I'm very excited to be taking on this new adventure of marriage and living in a new state... and I hope that I make it the best summer yet! :)

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You figured it out!! :) I am so glad you are updating on here! I love to see your pics and I hope you write about all your fun experiences in Minnesota! I am excited for you and this new adventure! I love you and Brady!! now,GET READING!! :)hehe ♥

The Hampton Family said...

how beautiful your Minnesota is!
I am so happy for you getting back to blogging. You great at expressing yourself---let it flow baby! love you!