Tuesday, February 15, 2011



Although it is the day AFTER Valentines...I figured it still isn't too late to post 14 reasons why I love Brady. So... HERE I GO! <3

1. His sense of humor is PERFECT for me. He makes me laugh harder then I've ever laughed before...
2. I love his selflessness. He is always wanting/willing to do ANYTHING for me... and in literally every single situation. I don't know how he does it, but he is truly incredible.
3. Brady has the most CONTAGIOUS smile ever. It's so big and cute and when he smiles he gets the cutest wrinkles on the sides of his eyes and it just brings happiness to my soul.
4. I love his tender heart. He is always so caring towards every single person that he meets. It is adorable.
5. I love his dashing good looks... he's so sexy.
6. His spiritual side is my favorite. He has so much knowledge about the gospel and it just blows my mind when I hear him share his thoughts about it.
7. I love how talented that he is in EVERY thing that he does. He could choose anything in this world and excel at it so easily. It is so amazing to see and I'm so lucky to be his wife.
8. I love his love for people. He is always wanting to make others smile and laugh.
9. I love how optimistic he is. In our whole year of marriage I have never once seen/heard him focus on the negative in something. He is always trying to be happy and it is AWESOME.
10. He is the most understanding person I've ever met and the best listener as well.
11. I love how thoughtful he is. Not just thoughtful in doing sweet things for me every day but he is always full of thoughts. I love his deep side.
12. I love his singing voice and how he always manages to fit my name in every song that he sings :D
13. I love how supportive of me he is. He always wants me to do whatever makes me happy and he is always willing to sacrifice whatever he needs to make it happen.
14. I love his facial expressions. He is always so lively and outgoing... he seriously is the light in my life.

I could say soo many more things about this amazing man. I know that I am SO lucky and blessed to have him as my husband. He has the best heart and amazes me more and more every day. I love you so much Brady and can't wait to see what the rest of our lives hold for us! <3 Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

DeeAnne said...

Abbie you are so darling!
Brady is so blessed to have you in his life and we are blessed as well that you are in our family!
I love you!!
DeeAnne

Suzanne said...

Abbie, What a wonderful tribute you have given your husband. I love everything you said and I know that you will always have a great marriage throughout eternity. Love you, Aunt Suzanne