Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Love.LOVE.love.

What would you say is God's ultimate power?

Along with His power of love..I personally feel that it is His power to create. He created this world but more importantly He created US. I am feeling very humbled today as I think about how He allows me to share with Him that power and that as a woman I can bear children.

Something that has been on my mind a lot lately is: BABIES. Me and Brady are at the time in our marriage where we are thinking about having a baby and so very often I think about how amazing it is that we have the power to CREATE just like God... yet how sad it is that SO many people in this world take advantage of that power or don't even recognize it as being sacred :/ I am so grateful to have been raised in the Gospel and to have been able to learn about my Savior and my Heavenly Father and all that they have done for me and I hope that I can make them proud with my time here on this Earth.

No comments: